CoffeeGenic® Weight Management™ with Green Coffee Extract
CoffeeGenic - This multi-nutrient formula utilizes a novel, five-pronged approach that can, along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, help many people naturally achieve the glucose support and weight management that contribute to healthy aging and lifestyle. It provides African mango Irvingia, green tea extract, and iodine for weight loss benefits and metabolic support. Chromium and green coffee extract have also been included for comprehensive support in helping to maintain glucose levels already within normal range.
- Green Tea Decaffeinated Extract: Green tea contains health-promoting polyphenols, including epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).1 A number of studies suggest it helps support healthy metabolic rate and weight loss.
- Iodine: This trace element is involved in the production of thyroid hormones that regulate the basal metabolic rate — which affects the body’s rate of calorie burn.
- CoffeeGenic® Green Coffee Extract: At the core of this extract’s power to favorably modulate after-meal glucose levels are chlorogenic acids, polyphenols found in the green coffee bean. This green coffee extract is standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids for maximum potency … maximum effect in helping to maintain healthy glucose levels already within normal range. Chlorogenic acids have been shown to inhibit excess activity of glucose- 6-phosphatase,10,11 the enzyme that triggers glucose formation from noncarbohydrate substrates and glycogen release from the liver, both of which can create excess glucose in the blood. Chlorogenic acids also target inhibition of alpha-glucosidase, an intestinal enzyme that breaks apart complex sugars and enhances their absorption into the bloodstream.
- Chromium: Chromium plays an important role in glucose utilization and is required for the release of energy from glucose. It is now generally recognized as helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels for those already in normal range.
- Integra-Lean® African Mango Irvingia: Fat cells secrete leptin, a hormone that signals the brain that you’ve eaten enough. But some individuals have become resistant to leptin, resulting in added pounds. An extract from an African mango called Irvingia gabonensis has been shown to support leptin sensitivity — followed by weight loss and a slimming of the waistline. African mango also helps the body control the rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines and, therefore, the caloric impact of starches and sugars. And this extract supports healthy levels of adiponectin, a hormone that regulates metabolism of lipids and glucose. Research indicates it has the ability to promote weight loss.